Dr. Vince Giardina
After a motorcycle accident left Dr. Vince in constant pain, he finally found relief after a visit to a chiropractor. The chiropractic care allowed him to quickly return to his normal pain free activities. This experience and the desire to help others relieve pain greatly influenced his decision to pursue a chiropractic education. Dr. Vince Giardina graduated Cum Laude from Sherman College Chiropractic in 1982 and was winner of the Clinical Excellence Award. Immediately upon graduating, he started a private practice and teaching at the college.
For the last 41 years Dr. Giardina has specialized in working with patients with herniated discs in the neck and low back. Using advanced adjusting procedures, decompression and postural techniques he has helped numerous people avoid back surgery and return to normal living activity.
He is also certified in McKenzie techniques for neck and low back. For over 20 years he has held the position of Adjunct Professor at Ocean County College teaching Anatomy and Physiology in the Science Department.41
Charles Hsu, Dipl. A.C.,
Charles a state board-certified acupuncturist and herbalist and NCCAOM Diplomate in Oriental Medicine.
Charles studied computer science at the University of California and worked in high-tech industry in Silicon Valley as a software engineer.
Suffering exhaustion from stress and chronic illness, he decided to change his career path and became an acupuncturist following the footsteps of his mother to learn to heal naturally.
He specializes in:
- Korean motion-style acupuncture technique (MSAT)
- Cupping and scraping
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) Herbal granules formula
Charles is a general practitioner who treats a variety of diseases with acupuncture and herbs including:
• Cold, fever, cough, asthma and allergies
• Abdominal pain, distention, diarrhea, constipation, edema, urinary disturbance and impotence.
• Insomnia, palpitation, maniac-depressive disorder, depression, stress and anxiety.
• Headaches, migraines, facial pain and Bell’s palsy
• Rheumatoid arthritis, inflammation and joint pain.
• Stroke patients, paralysis, epilepsy and parkinson’s disease.
• Infertility, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea and uterine bleeding.
• Pains in fingers, wrist, shoulders, foot, ankle, elbow, hips, lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine.
• Weight loss and smoking cessation.
Tanya Giardina, M.Ed.
Tanya Giardina graduated with her masters degree from Georgian Court University. Her work in the field of Essential Oils has helped people around the world.
Tanya’s skill as an educator has helped numerous people who have attended her seminars learn how to use essential oils to improve their lives and wellness by naturally supporting better sleep, healthy skin, strengthening immune & respiratory systems, supporting stress and eliminating toxins.